Saturday, February 9, 2013

Occupying my time during SnowStorm Nemo!

Weddings, weddings, and more weddings....having been holed up for the past 48 hours I found myself obsessively pinning weddings photos!  Make sure you check out my Pinterest account to see the rest of them! All the links to where these photos originated from can be found thru my Pinterest account! Enjoy~




 Wildflowers are definitely going to be my floral arrangement choice at my wedding!


This was taken at Moraine Farm in Beverly, MA a venue I definitely would consider!  Id put this in my top 5 internet searched wedding venues between the states of Maine and Massachusetts!


Free People...honestly I don't want to spend over $1000.00 on my wedding dress.  There are so many great options out there without heaving out wads of cash!


 The theme of my wedding as of now would be rustic, vintage Bohemian and I love these old oil lanterns.  These would be absolutely stunning at a tent reception as center pieces, would be great actually burning!

                                                  Great ombre idea for bridesmaids dresses!

                                                           
                                                                 Maine barn wedding!





No comments:

Post a Comment